Security Management KPI Service Package
Network-wide, real-time visibility and analysis of security issues providing the tools for timely, corrective action. Business Requirement Security remains one of the top concerns of executives worldwide. Any time a network is out of service, the end result to the service provider is significant. Customer trust is lost, revenues could be lost, and network integrity is questioned.
When a network is out of service, the end result to the service provider is significant and impacts the bottom line. Revenues could be lost and network integrity is questioned. Tekelec’s Security Management solution provides network visibility and alarm analysis by identifying security breaches and unauthorized access enabling timely corrective action. Utilizing the company’s core expertise in call control (SS7 & and SIP), the solution combines alerting, intrusive firewalls (SS7 and IMS), and SMS firewall.
- Track interconnection traffic. A major source of revenue loss, non-billable interconnect traffic has become an increasing concern for operators of all types. Tekelec’s solution provides the tools operators need to capture available data, determine jurisdiction and properly bill for calls. The Security Management KPI Service Package provides “pre-canned” reports that focus specifically on tracking interconnect traffic revenue. Detailed records support bill-back efforts and furnish concrete evidence in the event of litigation.
- Detect bypass schemes. Operators cannot afford to allow large amounts of unbillable traffic to congest the network. With Tekelec’s Integrated Applications Solution (IAS), they can detect traffic patterns related to schemes such as GSM and VoIP bypass, and request compensation using detailed records.
- Combat fraud. Operators can proactively identify suspect subscriber or call patterns, which may indicate subscription, pre-paid, call-selling, International Premium Rate Service (PRS), and other types of fraud. The call data of each subscriber is mapped and analyzed to furnish accurate alarms and generate comprehensive reports.
- Monitor content downloads. Operators can use Tekelec’s IAS solution to monitor customer downloads for ring tones and other services from third-party content providers, and pay only for successful downloads. Content providers are able to audit their revenue streams for accurate royalty payments to authors and publishers.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) reporting. Control of electronic records is imperative to properly support government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Comprehensive Security Solution. When deployed with both Tekelec’s industry-leading EAGLE® signaling platform and Mobile Messaging Product Family, the Security Management KPI Service Package provides a comprehensive security solution.